He who admits that he has made a mistake and does not correct it is making a mistake again.Confucius
Man thinks, success is in the hands of God.Confucius
If one blind man leads the other blind, both will fall into the cave.Confucius
Cautious people usually make fewer mistakes.Confucius
Just as a fish looks at a grain, it does not look at the price. In the same way, it looks at an immature profit.Confucius
Raise your character so much that small troubles will not affect you.Confucius
Every wise and good person is sincere.Confucius
Wealth and honor without good are just useless things.Confucius
Instead of trying to recover, we wallow in our sadness and thus, experience more failure.Confucius
The purpose of education is to fulfill the ideal human being.Confucius
Never treat others the way you would like no one to treat you.Confucius
Sneaky tongues and beautiful faces usually lead to evil.Confucius
He who wants to do good to others has already done good himself.Confucius
Read more: 70 + Prophet Muhammad SAW Quotes
Benjamin Franklin Quotes
- A woman’s tongue is her sword and she never lets it rust.
- Life and health can be maintained on a small income.
- The best question in the world is what good can I do in the world.
- The abdomen makes the mind dull.
- Fatigue is better after hard work.
- Experience is a good teacher but it is expensive.
- The one who loves himself is safe from rivals.
- Broken boats must stay close to shore.
- Think for a long time, of course, but the decision you make after thinking should be final.
- Evil deeds are bad not only because they are forbidden but also because they are harmful.
- Peace is bought at a high price.
- It is not our eyes but the eyes of others that destroy us. If all the people of the world were blind except me, I would never have cared for good clothes and good things.
- An educated fool dresses his foolishness in beautiful words.
- The secret to becoming rich is to spend less than you earn.
- People are so bastards in the presence of religion, so what will happen in the absence of religion.
- The joys of others refresh their sorrows and sorrow lightens their sorrows.
Rabindranath Tagore Quotes
- Those whom we despise and despise also gradually despise us.
- Time is the capital of change.
- Stumbles only blow dust and do not grow crops from the soil.
- Man binds himself.
- Advice is easy and solutions are hard to come by.
- Experience is not something you get for free, it takes time and age.
- Telling the truth does not prove the truth.
- Wealth comes from hard work, honesty and frugality.
- People tolerate everything quietly. It is certain that their heart is wounded.
- It is very important for a man to become a man.
- Every moment that looks new is the best example of beauty.
- The waves of the still sea are also moving.
- When I laugh at myself, the burden of my heart is lightened.
- It is not obligatory to do something, there is a time when it is obligatory not to do anything.
- Foreign jihad is not for victory but for victory even after defeat.
- Confidence is like a bird that chirps with a sense of light in the morning.
- The minds of those who count the pages and pay the price of books are buried under the books and reach the grave.
- Reading less, thinking more, talking less, laughing more are the means to become wise.
- Soil, water and light. Physical education is not complete without full commitment to them.
- Truth brings freedom of heart.
- The dust itself bears the brunt and in return gives the gift of flowers.
- The artist is a lover of nature, so he is both a slave and a master.
- When man acts like an animal, he becomes worse than an animal.
- If you close the door to prevent mistakes, the truth will be out.
- There is no one in the world who is his own, he who considers someone as his own is his own and he who considers someone as his own is also his own.
- Only he who loves the one who punishes has the right to punish.
- Blessed are those whose fame does not exceed their truth